Small Batch Saturday Tour:
NO LONGER TAKING RESERVATIONS
Care how your craft beer tastes and how it’s made? Join us during your Saturday afternoon for an educational beer tasting! Our knowledgeable staff will walk you through Hermitage’s history and what makes our beer great and unique. At the end, enjoy a paddle of our beers on us. Cheers!
- Groups of 8-20 people: $20 per person
- 30 minute tour
- Saturdays at High Noon
- Reservation Only to ensure staffing. Please reserve one week in advance online.
- Includes a sampler paddle of beer at conclusion of the tour
Unfiltered Thirsty Thursday Tour:
There’s a lot going on behind the doors of Hermitage, and if you want to see it all this tour was crafted for you. We will pull back the curtains for you to get an all – access look behind the scenes into our brew house and packaging hall, experience a pre-release barrel tasting in the sour annex, and take a peak into our fragrant hops room. Enjoy a pint on us after your tour and don’t forget to take your souvenir glass home with you!
- Groups of 4-10 people $40 per person
- 1 hour tour
- Thursdays at 3pm
- Reservations must be made 2 weeks in advance online
- Structured sampling of 3 year round brews, 1 sour beer, plus a pre-release sour barrel tasting.
- Conclude your tour with a pint of beer and souvenir pint glass